A healthy brownie recipe that requires only a blender and baking pan!
- 3 black plantains ((cut into medium chunks))
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 cup dark or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch/flour
- Coconut oil for greasing ((about 1tbsp))
- Put all ingredients EXCEPT dark chocolate chips in high powered blender and blend until fully combined. (You can melt the chocolate chips...
- Get the full instructions at Real Food To Heal