These Fruity Pebble Marshmallow Cookies are a super soft and chewy, ooey-gooey cookies loaded with Fruity Pebbles and mini marshmallows.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups fruity pebbles cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Combine the butter and sugar and beat on medium speed until well creamed together. Next, add the eggs and vanilla extract, mixing...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic