Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Wonton Chips will perk up your kids lunchbox in a totally healthy way. They'll devour this!
- 12 wonton wrappers, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- cooking spray, or melted butter
- 2 apples, diced
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- For the Chips: Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the wonton wrappers on it. Spray the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic