Fruit Cole Slaw is one of the best Cole Slaw recipes you'll ever eat. This one includes blueberries, strawberries, bananas and reduced-sugar fruit cocktail for a revved up version that's irresistible. This is a terrific potluck salad for summer holidays like Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July or Labor Day. The salad dressing uses Greek yogurt rather than mayo. This recipe is healthy, low calorie, gluten free and clean eating.
- 8 oz. container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 15 oz. can reduced sugar fruit cocktail (drained)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana (sliced (I used two))
- 14 oz. pkg. coleslaw mix
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, white vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to assemble salad. Combine...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen