This luscious frozen salad has a delightful tropical flair with pineapple, mangos, mandarin orange segments along with strawberries, rainbow color miniature marshmallows, pecans and whole berry cranberry sauce. Gluten free.
- 16 oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 29 oz. can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 14.5 oz. can diced mangos (drained)
- 14 oz. can mandarin orange segments (drained)
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts (chopped )
- 8 oz. fresh strawberries (diced)
- 2 cups Kraft jet-puffed rainbow-color miniature marshmallows
- 16 oz. container non dairy whipped topping
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine whipped topping and sweetened condensed milk and whisk until well incorporated. Add fruits, nuts and marshmallows and stir well...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen