Frito taco pie is great for busy weeknights. It’s delicious comfort food that the whole family will love.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 15 ounce can ranch style beans
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 10.25 oz bag fritos
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread 3/4 of the bag of Fritos in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a large skillet brown ground beef...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic