Amazing Tex-Mex main dish with two Fritos corn chips layers, two chili layers and two layers of cheese.
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium sweet onion (diced)
- 1 16-oz. can tomatoes with diced chilies
- Wolf brand chili with beans
- bag Fritos corn chips
- 3 cups cheddar or chipotle cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add onions, tomatoes with chilies, and chili and heat through. Place half of the Fritos in bottom of a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen