Fried Tortellini are rolled in breadcrumbs and deep fried. Dip in marinara or ranch dressing!
- 1 19 ounce package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups oil, for frying
- marinara sauce, or ranch dressing, for dipping
- Cook tortellini according to package directions and drain. Set aside. Combine egg and milk in a small bowl. Combine panko breadcrumbs,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic