Wonderful savory sweet potato dish that's great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! This gluten free recipe is also vegan because it uses coconut oil.
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled and cut in small dice)
- 3-5 slices of a medium-sized onion (sliced and separated into rings)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 or 2 large Gala apples (peeled and diced)
- 1 tsp. chives
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 tsp. sage
- 1/4 tsp. marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/3 tsp. pepper
- 2-3 tbsp. coconut oil or butter
- Heat cast iron skillet or other skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil or butter and melt. Add sweet potatoes, onions, bell pepper,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen