Tasty and savory way to make sweet potatoes--either as a side dish for meats or as a side for breakfast. This gluten free recipe can easily be made vegan by substituting oil for the butter in the recipe.
- 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled)
- 1 large onion (sliced and separated into rings)
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil (olive oil)
- Melt oil in a skillet or cast iron skillet over low heat. Add potatoes, onions, and bell pepper. Season with salt, pepper, Italian...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen