Fried Pickles are a classic appetizer that is so easy to make at home! Your favorite dill pickle slices are batter dipped and deep fried. Dip them in comeback sauce or ranch dressing and I bet you can eat just one!
- 32 ounces dill pickle slices
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- ranch dressing, or comeback sauce, for dipping
- Drain pickles and place on a paper towel to dry. Add flour and seasoning salt to a medium sized bowl and whisk to combine. Add water and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic