Fried Green Beans are absolutely mouthwatering and a super easy 4-ingredient recipe! This is our favorite way to make green beans as they're fried in bacon drippings with onions and Tony's Creole Seasoning. Perfect side dish for any occasion including holidays like Mother's Day or Father's Day. Gluten free.
- 3 cups fresh green beans ( tips removed )
- 5 slices bacon (fried crisp (or more, if desired))
- 1/2 onion (chopped finely)
- salt and pepper (to taste )
- Tony’s Creole seasoning (to taste)
- Canned new potatoes, drained ((if desired, see note below))
- After frying the bacon strips in a heavy skillet, put the green beans and onion in the bacon drippings and fry slowly. Do not add liquid....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen