Looking for fried chicken drumstick recipes? Try this one - it's quick, easy and produces wonderfully crispy chicken!
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1 salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup peanut oil, plus more if needed
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and rub with garlic. Leave to sit for 15 minutes. Mix the flour, paprika and cayenne in a zip top...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments