What’s better than cheese? Fried cheese balls! Only three ingredients in this easy, cheesy appetizer that’s crunchy on the outside while melted and gooey on the inside.
- 2 cups shredded gouda cheese, (8 ounces)
- 1 egg, or 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs, for dredging (optional)
- vegetable oil, for frying
- your favorite sauce, for dipping
- With an electric mixer or by hand, mix the cheese, egg and cornstarch (or flour) in a large bowl until a soft dough forms. Scoop 2...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic