Homemade fresh tomato pizza sauce is made with simple ingredients but has all the full flavor. You’ll feel so good after trying this that you won’t ever go back to sauce in a jar.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 large fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Lower the heat to medium and add the crushed red pepper and garlic. Stir for...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic