Scrumptious side dish using lots of summer garden veggies. This one is flavorful, has great texture and color, and is gluten free.
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion (died)
- 2 large cloves garlic (minced)
- 1-2 medium zucchini (sliced)
- 1-2 medium yellow squash (sliced)
- 3 medium red potatoes (sliced)
- 4-5 medium Roma tomatoes (thickly sliced)
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese (shredded )
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Finely dice the onion and mince the garlic. Sauté both in a skillet with olive oil until softened (about five...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen