This lovely cake is filled with peaches and almond flavor to provide a delicate flavor and sour cream keeps it moist. Powdered sugar on top is the finishing touch.
- 3 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 sticks Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups fresh (diced peaches)
- powdered sugar to sprinkle over top of baked cake
- Combine sugar, butter, vanilla, almond extract, eggs, sour cream, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer. Mix until smooth and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen