Amazing cobbler-type dessert with loads of fresh peaches covered in an oatmeal streusel topping that's superb. This recipe is also gluten free and vegan. You can also use regular flour or butter in the topping if you prefer, and canned or frozen peaches.
- 10 cups fresh peaches (diced)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 heaping tablespoon Bob's Red Mill gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- <li class="ERSeparator">STREUSEL TOPPING:
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup Lou Ana's coconut oil (softened or melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix peaches, sugar, gluten free flour, and cinnamon and pour into a greased or sprayed 9x13” pan. Pour water over...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen