These wonderful muffins are filled with fresh cherries and almond extract. They're exceptionally moist since they're made with oil. They're the perfect treat for holiday breakfasts like Fourth of July and Labor Day when fresh cherries are readily available.
- 3 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) )
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 1/4 cups canola oil (or coconut oil)
- 2 1/2 cups pitted and diced fresh cherries
- Preheat oven to 425◦. Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. In small bowl, combine eggs, oil and extracts. Add flours and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen