Fresh Cherry Cola Floats bring a childhood favorite dessert extra sophistication. The homemade cherry syrup makes enough for seconds.
- 9 ounces bing cherries, pitted, plus more for topping (optional)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- ice cream, vanilla or chocolate
- bing cherries, chopped (optional)
- whipped cream, optional
- For the Cherry Syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the cherries, sugar, and vanilla bean seeds. I also like to throw in the empty vanilla...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic