Bump up the goodness of your French toast with fresh strawberries and bananas. This tasty breakfast comes together in no time and uses only 8 ingredients.
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 8 slices bread Texas toast style, about 1 inch thick
- 2 bananas thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp butter
- powdered sugar
- maple syrup or strawberry compote
- In a shallow bowl, combine milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. Set aside. To assemble, spread a thin layer of the cream cheese onto...
- Get the full instructions at Heavenly Home Cooking