- My Recipes Boxes
- French beans Foogath
French beans Foogath
Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
- 250 grams french beans (String beans)
- 1 shallot
- 1 green chilli (chopped , remove seeds.)
- 1 tbsp oil (coconut / sunflower / mustard)
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida (hing)
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut (fresh grated)
- Wash the beans clean. String the beans to remove the fibrous thread which runs along the sides. Cut the beans slanting to create diagonal...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Rate This Recipe!
- Baby toddler food
- Main Dish
- Recipe Yields:
- 4-6 people
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: