Frangelico Hot Chocolate is a thick, rich, chocolate dream. What a way to spend a Winter evening!
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, good quality
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces frangelico, or hazelnut liquor, divided
- whipped cream
- chocolate whiskey marshmallows
- chocolate sauce
- In a medium saucepan combine the milk, chocolate, cocoa powder, cornstarch and salt and bring to a boil over medium heat. Whisk until the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic