Tasty pasta dish actually makes 2 large casseroles. This recipe is filled with four kinds of pasta, spaghetti sauce, ground beef and topped with mozzarella cheese.
- 8 cups uncooked pasta I used bow-ties, rotini, sea shells and pasta ribbons (four assorted pasta shapes of your choice)
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped (I used one yellow and one orange because we like their flavor better than green)
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 jars meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, peppers, onions and mushrooms over medium heat...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen