This small bite of deliciousness combines my three favorites peanut butter, chocolate and pretzels. It also has a healthy balance of protein, fat, carbs and fiber. Eat them on the run, after the gym for a snack or just anytime!
- 1 cup peanut butter (I use organic, creamy)
- 1 cup whole wheat pretzels
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup melted dark chocolate
- Place the pretzels in a mini food processor and process until crumb size. Remove 1/2 cup. Add peanut butter and honey and process until...
- Get the full instructions at Real You Nutrition