Rich and indulgent, the air-lightened, flourless chocolate cake has been a classic way to end many a dinner for generations. It is a deceptively easy dessert to prepare and promises to satisfy the sweet tooth of nearly anyone.
- 12 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate (chopped)
- 12 tbsp. CBD-infused butter (1.5 sticks)
- 1/4 tsp. fine salt
- 6 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp confectioners' sugar and/or cocoa powder (for dusting)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9 by 2-inch spring form pan with nonstick spray. Put the chocolate and CBD-infused butter in a...
- Get the full instructions at Cannabinoid Creations