Heavenly, hearty Flax Seed Bread is great beside breakfast or dinner. An earthy fresh bread your family will love.
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water, very warm (115-125°f)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons seed mix
- In a large bowl, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook whisk together with flour, instant yeast, granulated sugar, salt...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments