Healthy snacks can be hard to come by. Try this quick and easy recipe for Flatbread Chips with Tomato Basil Salsa. You can make it in under 10 minutes and it's only 154 calories. Get the recipe now!
- 2 pieces Flatout Italian Herb Flatbread
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 3/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp sweet yellow onion (chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut the flatbread sheets into chip-sized pieces. A pizza cutter works best. You can get 9-12 chips per...
- Get the full instructions at Who Left the Fat Out?