These irresistible, flaky biscuits are great served with [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2013/04/08/sausage-gravy-and-biscuits/" target="_blank"]Sausage Gravy[/url], as a side for [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2012/10/04/tomato-basil-parmesan-soup/" target="_blank"]soup[/url] or a [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2015/10/12/moms-pot-roast/" target="_blank"]main entree[/url]. You can also serve them plain or with jams and preserves.
- 2 cups Gold Medal bread flour (plus more for kneading)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 stick Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter, frozen, grated and refrozen (1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp. or more melted butter
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Add sour cream and stir to combine. Add frozen grated butter and mix with a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen