This delicious chili recipe is made with sausage, both light red and dark red kidney beans, corn, diced tomatoes and green chilies. It's bursting with flavor and great for cool winter nights. Firehouse Sausage Chili is gluten free.
- 2 cups cooked Italian sausage (I used bulk pork sausage because I was trying to use it up)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 15.5-oz. can dark red kidney beans (drained)
- 15.5-oz. can light red kidney beans (drained)
- 15.5-oz. can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2 10-oz. cans diced tomatoes with green chilies (UNDRAINED)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic from a jar
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.25-oz. pkg. McCormick Chili seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- Place everything in a crockpot and stir to combine. Cook over low heat approximately 6 hours or until done. Serve over rice, or with...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen