- My Recipes Boxes
- Filet Mignon
- 1/2 fresh onion (cut into strips divided half for beans - half for steak)
- 1/2 pound fresh string beans (washed and trimmed)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 fresh lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 cup white wine (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoon butter (divided 1 for veggies 1 for steaks)
- 2 Large Beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/2 pound fresh baby portabella mushrooms (or any other kind or jarred or canned)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 small sprig fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- put some string beans and onions in a skillet on a burner set at medium heat with salt, pepper, lemon juice and butter. Stir them a few...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks
Rate This Recipe!
- Main Course, Gluten Free
- Recipe Yields:
- Prep Time:
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!