Wonderful Tex-Mex appetizer that 's extra spicy due to using Jalapeno Cheddar Wraps in addition to the diced chilies, salsa and taco seasoning in the recipe.
- cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2.25-oz. can sliced ripe olives (drained and patted dry)
- 4-oz. can diced chilies
- 2 green onions (diced)
- 3 tbsp. homemade taco seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- flour tortillas (I used jalapeno cheddar wraps)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- salsa or hot sauce for dipping
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, olives, chilies, green onions, taco seasoning, garlic powder, cheddar cheese and ½ cup salsa. Stir to...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen