A real easy and good pasta and shrimp dish.
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 12 shrimp med. to large peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half and half, or whole milk
- 2-3 pinches salt
- 1 small pinch black pepper
- 1 teeny pinch red pepper flakes "optional"
- Get a pot with about 2 quarts of water on the stove, set it on high. Add about a tsp. of salt. When it starts to boil reduce it to medium...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks