This delicious pasta salad includes feta cheese with garlic and herbs, tortellini, pepperoni, olives, bell pepper, tomatoes, broccoli and matchsticks carrots in a zesty Italian seasoning. It's terrific for potlucks, backyard BBQs, tailgating parties or family reunions.
- 19 oz. pkg. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 head broccoli crowns (cut into florets)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1 dry pint grape tomatoes (halved lengthwise)
- 1 cup matchsticks carrots
- 6 oz. crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1-2 cups prepared zesty Italian dressing
- 2.25 oz. can sliced ripe olives (drained)
- 4 oz. sliced pepperoni (quartered or mini pepperoni slices)
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (if desired)
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions; rinse and drain in cold water. Place tortellini in a large bowl. Add broccoli,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen