This Fennel Orange Salad is sweet, crunchy and full of flavor. Orange and mint come together with fennel to make this vibrant winter salad.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 oranges
- 1 cup shaved fennel
- 15 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 5 ounces mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, lemon juice and olive oil and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, fennel and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments