Favorite Fruit Salad is filled with apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, blackberries, kiwi and maraschino cherries. It has a cream cheese base making this salad creamy, fluffy and heavenly! It's perfect for holidays like Mother's Day, Father's Day or summer holiday fun. Gluten free.
- 1 Gala or Fuji apple (unpeeled and diced )
- 1 orange (sectioned and each section cut in half)
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 12 maraschino cherries (rinsed and drained and patted dry)
- 1 cup grapes (red or green or a combination of the two)
- 1 cup blackberries
- 3 kiwis (peeled, diced)
- 3/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar
- 8 oz. container non dairy whipped topping
- lemon juice (as needed)
- Slice bananas and swish in lemon juice. Pat dry on paper towels. Make dressing by whipping together: softened cream cheese, sugar and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen