Farro Arugula Salad takes some of your favorite seasonal produce and makes a fantastic dish. Perfect as a side or a delicious lunch.
- 2 cups cooked farro, at room temp
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 medium lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- parmesan cheese, for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, toss the farro, arugula, radishes, shallots, and the lemon zest. In a separate container, whisk together the lemon...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic