Marvelous pasta salad recipe with the addition of peaches and chicken and coated with a spectacular Parmesan Vinaigrette.
- 2 cups halved baby heirloom tomatoes (I used 1 cup grape tomatoes and 1 cup yellow sunburst tomatoes)
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced into half moons (I only had one)
- 1 small red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup sliced firm, ripe fresh peaches (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- penne pasta (or use rotini or garden bow ties)
- 2 cups shredded smoked chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1/3 cup torn fresh basil
- 1/3 cup torn fresh cilantro
- Toss together veggies and peaches with vinaigrette in a large bowl, and let stand 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen