Falooda is a traditional drink that originated in Persia. A must try for this summer!
- strawberry jell-o, prepared according to package directions, or ready-made
- 1 tablespoon basil seeds
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1 tablespoon tapioca pearls
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 2-3 tablespoons rose syrup, rose syrup is sweet, so adjust amount accordingly
- 1 teaspoon nielsen-massey rose water
- 1 teaspoon nielsen-massey pure almond extract
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, or strawberry ice cream
- 2 teaspoons pistachios, crushed
- Prepare strawberry jell-o according to package directions if not using ready-made. When this is set and able to be cut, you are ready to...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic