Fall Panzanella Salad tastes like a golden autumn day. Full of seasonal produce you'll enjoy again and again!
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 small leek, white part only, chopped
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar, like white balsamic
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard, like dijon
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 thick slices rye bread, bonus points if there’s walnuts in there
- 1 large pear, either sliced or diced, firm
- 1 large green apple, either sliced or diced
- 1 head radicchio, small to medium, sliced very thinly, about 3 cups
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- Make the Dressing: Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot and leek and cook until softened,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic