This simple fall arugula and apple salad is the perfect addition to your fall menu planning. Nutty manchego and sweet cherries paired with spicy arugula come together to create a salad that will leave you craving for more.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 2 apples, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup manchego cheese, shredded
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and honey. Add the dried cherries and set aside the dressing. In a skillet over medium heat,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic