Making your own marinara sauce is extremely easy to do. This recipe staple is packed with flavor and can be used in many of your favorite dishes. Your family will love it!
- 2 lbs. Roma tomatoes (around 8-10), cut in half
- 1 onion sliced
- 4 garlic loves
- olive oil
- sea salt or Himalayan pink salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 drop Basil essential oil
- 1 toothpick Oregano essential oil
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place sliced tomatoes, onions, and garlic cloves on baking sheet. Add a generous amount of sea...
- Get the full instructions at Pure Essential Oils