Espresso Toffee Fudge is a way to get your chocolate, coffee, and toffee fix all at once. Now that's an amazing dessert!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate covered espresso beans, crushed, divided, coarsely, not fine
- 3/4 cup toffee chips, divided, or crushed toffee candy bars
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large saucepan over medium high heat, combine sugar, milk and butter....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic