Oh so rich and chocolate-y! Treat yourself and your loved ones to this delicious and decadent dessert!
- 1 12 oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips 2 cups
- 2 cups whipping cream divided
- 3 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. instant espresso
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup whipping cream chilled
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- unsweetened cocoa powder for garnish
- Melt the chocolate with 2/3 cup cream in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir until smooth and glossy. Set aside...
- Get the full instructions at Heavenly Home Cooking