English Muffins make a wonderful fresh breakfast, toasted straight off the griddle. Make your own at home, it's easy to do!
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk, lukewarm
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- corn meal cornmeal, for dusting
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or a large mixing bowl), whisk together flour, salt, sugar, baking soda and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic