Enfrijoladas are a wonderful Mexican dish that everyone should try! Similar to enchiladas, they’re made with a delicious black bean sauce.
- 2 15 oz cans black beans, undrained
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2-3 chipotle pepper in adobos
- 1/2 cup water, or chicken stock if not vegetarian
- salt and pepper
- 12 corn tortillas
- oil, for frying
- sour cream
- chopped onion
- hot sauce
- In a blender, purée the black beans with liquid, garlic, chipotle peppers and water (or chicken stock) until smooth. Pour the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic