Ok, "Endive Salad with Blue Cheese & Dressing" here we go. The blog was lacking some salad recipes so I decided to add one of my favorite ones. It is my quickest salad too!
- 3 small endives
- 2 tablespoons Blue Cheese ((Roquefort or Gorgozonla are perfect!))
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard à l'ancienne ((optional))
- salt & pepper
- Start by cleaning the endives under cold running water. Cut them into round slices and put them in a bowl. Add pieces of blue cheese on...
- Get the full instructions at 30 Pepper Street