How do you turn a simple Mexican meal into a delicious one? It's as easy as following these enchilada sauce recipe instructions...
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlics, minced
- 6 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 28 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- serving kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- dash black pepper
- Combine the butter and olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Once the butter has just melted, add the garlic and cook for 2 - 3...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments