- My Recipes Boxes
- Enchilada Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable or safflower oil
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2-3 cups water, chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- Place a small heavy duty sauce pan over medium heat. Add oil and flour and whisk together well for one minute, until smooth. Next add in...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!