A great healthy breakfast that gives you protein, healthy fats, complex carbohydrates and some fruit loaded with antioxidants and vitamins. This lower calorie version uses half a bagel (or a whole bagel thin) and 2 eggs instead of 3
- 2 whole egg (free range will have a better fat profile)
- 1/2 whole Bagel (or a whole bagel thin)
- 50 g Strawberries
- 50 g Blueberries
- 5 g Butter (optional on bagels)
- I use an egg poacher which is dead easy to use, they are about £15 from Amazon. See below the Nutrition label for the model I use. Just...
- Get the full instructions at BKM Nutrition